Application / Enrollment Timeline for the 2022-2023 School Year
We accept students at all points during the year.
The admissions process for our school allows us to welcome a diverse group of students each year who are ready to realize their academic potential and achieve their educational goals. With our rolling admissions policy, prospective students can enroll at St. John Bosco at any time throughout the year.
Applying is easy using our online application. Prospective families can begin the online application process by going to sjbosco.org/admissions beginning February 1, 2022, for the 2022-2023 school year. After submitting your application, you will be able to track your application status by logging into your online account.
There is a $100 non-refundable application fee per student that is due at the time of submitting the application.
Timeline for Applying and Registration:
- Fill out online application
- Gather all required paperwork
- Meet with Principal and/or Preschool Director
- Pay registration fees
- Apply for scholarships (Kindergarten – 8th grade)
- Purchase uniforms (Vendor list available here.)
- Supply lists will be available in May
Items Needed for Registration:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Form (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization records
- Custodial documents (if applicable)
- Most recent report card (1st-8th)
- Copy of test scores (3rd - 8th)
- IEP (if applicable)
- $100 application fee
- $200 (K - 8) or $225 preschool registration fee, for a maximum of $300 per family
- Preschool class selection (if applicable)
- A student entering Kindergarten must be at least 5 years of age prior to September 1 of that school year. There shall be no exception to this requirement.
- A student entering preschool must be at least 3 years of age prior to September 1 of that school year. There shall be no exception to this requirement.
Additional assistance and questions about the application and enrollment process are available by calling our office at (480) 219-4856.