An inquiry-based curriculum promotes learning through exploration, transforming wonder into knowledge. It’s an approach that promotes both problem solving and creative thinking. Curriculum is created specific to our class needs and Diocesan standards, including:
- Weekly theme format incorporating literature
- Teaching to the level of the students in our classroom while meeting Diocesan standards
- Integrating religion throughout all subject areas
- Balancing an inclusive classroom with thoughtful integration into the elementary school environment
St. John Bosco PreK is a Catholic learning community that is preparing children for their academic journey. The children learn the culture of school in a structured, inclusive environment. They have the opportunity for intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual growth while developing long lasting relationships.
Children seeking entry into the PreKindergarten program must turn 4 years-old by September 1.
To schedule a private tour of our PreK program, call 480-219-4845 or email our Admissions Office.
- Full-Day: Monday – Thursday 7:45am - 3:00pm, Friday 7:45am - 12:30pm
- Half-Day: Monday – Thursday 7:45-11:30am, Friday 7:45am - 12:30pm