Parent Teacher Organization
The mission of the PTO is to provide and foster Christian communication, Catholic values, and goodwill while serving and supporting the SJB families and school.
Everyone is invited to attend all PTO meetings. We hope you can come to a meeting and see what the PTO is all about!
Yearly PTO Activities
- Running with Rosco: This annual event is a fun-filled day where SJB students and faculty get to run, jog, skip or walk with their classmates and our Bulldog Rosco!!! The purpose of this event is to increase fitness in a fun way, and to raise funds for Health and Wellness Initiatives for our students!
- FREE Movie Night: twice a year at St. John Bosco. PTO provides free popcorn, water and admission. Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy this free family filled event.
- Hospitality: whether its welcoming teachers back to the school year with breakfast, or lunches during conferences, PTO Hospitality has a network of families who will help provide food for the staff during these events.
- End of Year Party: The party has been at Airworx for the last three years and has been a huge success with the kids and parents.
- Summer Activities Fair: for parents to come and see what local camps are available for the kids during the summer months.
- The PTO organizes and provides lunches for all teachers during Teacher Appreciation week.
- New Family Welcome: to welcome new families to St. John Bosco.
- Every year the PTO works with administration to buy a gift for the school.
- 2018 – School-Wide Security Initiatives, including upgrades to our gates, camera systems, and family emergency alert program
- 2017 – new sports equipment for all homeroom classes, vision screening kit for Nurse Jean, and CPR training for the 8th graders
- 2014 – 32 iPads for classrooms
- 2013 – Each teacher received $100 to buy supplies for their classroom
- 2011/2012 – ACCEL program for the teachers
- 2011/2010 – SmartBoard for conference room
- 2010/2009 – Shade Structure
- 2009/2008 – Shade Structure
In order to organize all of these events, we need help from parents like you. Please come to a PTO meeting and see what you can do to help the PTO during the school year.